Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just like Starting Over

I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I just never seem to take time to write my own posts, although I am always "creepin'" on other people's blogs. I am going to give this another try.

Last weekend I headed south...to Des Moines Iowa. MY BFF and I attended the CK Convention. We had a blast!! We took seven, yes SEVEN classes in two days and we shopped!! So now I am full of fresh ideas and new inspiration. I have also been participating in 3 card groups. Although my heart is still in scrapbooking, cards are a quick way to get my creative "fix" in and it seems like I always need a card for one ting or another.

Since I don't have any great pics to share of neat ideas ready at this exact moment...check this out. Crafter's Companion has a new release. They are so cute!! Check out the sneak peak and and follow their desing team with some awesome art work!! AND THEY"VE GOT CANDY!!! WOOT!!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment