Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Keeps on Slippin'

Its been a while since I have posted. April is affectionately known as "Hell Month" at our house. The Lovely Miss H has her spring dance recital this coming weekend. She has dance class 4 nights this week, three photo sessions, two dress rehearsals and three performances this week alone. Plus her kick line has their spring show coming up. Needless to say I haven't had much time to be crafty. I am currently working on a album/address book for my good friend Cory who is being deployed to Afghanistan in June. Please keep Cory in your prayers. We had a going away party for him two weeks ago. We had it early because his brother and a couple good friends left for Iraq last week. I took tons of pictures at the party and had everyone write down their address and a personal message for Cory, if they chose to do so. I am doing an 8X8 album with the pictures addresses and messages. I really struggle when scrapping something smaller than a 12X12. I will have to take a few pics of this project and get them posted. Then I will get started on Miss H's dance album. She's been dancing for 11 years now...think it's time to get started on that????

Peace Love and Scrappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment