Saturday, March 28, 2009

Return to Pooh Corner



If memory serves me correctly...and I make no guarantees...I started blogging about a month ago. I had recently finished a project I had done on my goddaughter's bedroom wall. It was my first attempt at vinyl wall art. The picture I posted was not so great. I have a couple pictures that are better quality.


So much for sleeping in. Between my husband, my son, the two dogs and that cat it didn't happen. I am hoping I can get something crafty done today between loads of laundry. I bought SCAL three weeks ago, along with patterns from My Scrap Chick and still haven't gotten to play with those yet. Yesterday my new Cricut cartridge "Life's a Beach" arrived from Craft-e Corner and I haven't even taken it out of the mailing package yet. Also in the mail were the stamps that I ordered from Dog Gone Stamps. I am also waiting for my first set of 36 Copic markers. So many new goodies!! It's almost as good as Christmas!!

Peace Love and Scrappiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment