Friday, March 27, 2009

Working for the Weekend

Happy Friday!! Nothing new to post, hopefully I will get some creative time this weekend.

Saturday night I have going away party for a friend being deployed to Afghanistan. I am planning on taking lots of pictures that night and getting everyone to write a personal message and get their name/address. I would like to make Corey an address book/scrap album to take with him.

If you are out Blurfing check out Zoe's blog today. It is her Blogoversary and she has Blog Candy!! Lots of great Doodlebug products. Doodlebug is one of my personal favorites!! Also remember to scroll down and check the blogs listed under Blog Candy. Lots of talented people out there with some yummy goodies to give away!!

Peace Love and Scrappiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment