Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'd rather be blogging....

I got up this morning with the best of intentions. I was going to settle in at the computer and get our income taxes done.

I have been at the computer for over an hour and haven't even started on taxes yet.

I make a scrapbook for my niece's 4th Birthday. I decided to do things a little different than I normally do. First off, I had just purchased the Hello Kitty Greeting and Hello Kitty Font cartridges, so I decided the whole album would be Hello Kitty. (I THOUGHT that would make it easier...yeah right) Second, I made a plan (WHAT A NOVEL IDEA!!!) I decided it would be a "Year in My Life" album, one layout for each month of the year. This I did find helpful, seeing as how I was scrapping without pictures. Third, I vowed to use as much of my "stash" as possible. For the most part I did ok in that department. I did buy some paper and embellishments, but I can honestly say I did not go overboard. You will notice there is not much room for journaling. My SIL loves the albums, but doesn't scrap, and doesn't journal. We have an agreement, If she wants journaling done, she will let me know and I will find a way to work it into the page. I usually just make a tag that can be slid behind a photo mat. Most of the photo mats serve as pockets just in case.

Rather than post the entire album...I will post through March today and add the rest in other postings. Hope you enjoy!!

Peace, Love and Scrappiness!!
































1 comment: