Friday, March 13, 2009

This could be my lucky day!!

So today is Friday the 13th. I should have just stayed in bed all day so nothing bad would happen to me right?? Well, I am not THAT superstitious!! Granted, I don't walk under ladders, but that seems like more of a common sense thing.

The Design Team at Hanna Stamps is out to give Friday the 13th a better name!! Krissy and the DT have a Blog Hop going on with lots of BLOG CANDY to be given away. How cool is that?? the Blog Hop Starts here. Then follow the blog hop. Even if you don't score some blog candy, you will see lots of great blogs and some awesomely creative people.

Who knows??? Friday the 13th might just be your lucky day!!

I haven't had a chance to post anything I've done lately. Truth be told...I haven't had much time to create anything new lately. The Lovely Miss H is into dance competitions full swing plus gearing up for her recital next month. One of the girls in her studio dance class won't be able to dance in the recital due to a knee injury. She was going to be performing a solo and the instructor would still like it in the program so she asked the Lovely Miss H, to learn and perform the routine. This will be Miss H's FIRST solo. She has danced in small groups and duets, but her first solo!!! I am so proud of her!!!

Don't forget to check out the blog hop!! Have an AWESOME weekend!!!

Peace Love and Scrappiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment