Sunday, March 22, 2009

I got the music in me

A friend of mine sent me a link to fun website. I thought it might be of interest to not only scrapper and card makers, but any one who is a trivia buff or just plain curious. This website will give you the number one song for any date in history. OK not quite ANY date, but it goes as far back as 1892. You can look up the #1 song the day you were born, or got married, or what ever.

I thought this would be a handy little tool for crafters block. You could incorporate the song title into a birthday card or layout.

There was even a link on the page for "Top 40 Hits 25 Years Ago This Week". I had to check that out. I was a trip down memory lane for me. My 25 year class reunion is this summer. WOW!! That makes me feel OLD!!

Click HERE to check out the top song on a date important to you!!

Peace Love and Scrappiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment