Sunday, June 26, 2011

Here is the News

What an exciting weekend I had!!  Actually my "weekend" started at 2:30 on Wednesday.  A mini vacation.  Once again my family attended Crystal Springs Ranch Rodeo in Clear Lake, SD.  We have been doing this for the past 15 years.  This was Rylan's first rodeo.  I gotta share a pic...

Isn't he the cutest cowboy you ever did see??

Other exciting news...Dan and Bethany got engaged.  They don't have a definite date set, but they are looking at July 2012.  AND...I will be making the wedding invitations.  No pressure there!!  Here is a photo of the newly engaged couple...and of course my gorgeous grandson.


Haylea and Jake were only able to enjoy the Thursday night performance with us, as his brother was getting married on Saturday.  Haylea sent me a text Saturday night saying Jake had caught the garter and she had caught the bouquet.  I am not sure if she "caught it" or she wrestled the other single ladies for it.  Since Everyone else got their pictures in the blog, in the name of fairness I better include one of Haylea and Jake.



Tomorrow is the "Big Day"  Summer Card Camp 2011!!  Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment