Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sum-Sum-Summertime

What says summer more than CAMP???  I am going to camp...sort of.  No bugs, no weather worries, I won't have to worry about sun burn or what to pack or how I will look in a swim suit!!  I am going to Summer Card Camp 2011.  Another wonderful feature...I won't be "going" anywhere at all.  It is a card camp with sketches, and techniques, and videos and guest artists and....PRIZES!!  WOOT WOOT!!

To celebrate this occasion I have updated my blog.  This whole blog thing has been a challenge to say the least.  I would really prefer to spend time scrapping and card making rather talking about it.  But I am going to give it a whirl once again. 

(Hopefully) Starting Monday I will have some new creations to post and will have earned a new technique to talk about!!  Also I hope to meet new friends as we share our talents with each other through our blogs.

See you at camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment