Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Show Me What You Got

I the spirit of starting new, I decided it would be best to 'test' my ability (or lack there of) in posting pictures to my blog and linking them to the 'Student Galary' on the Summer Card Camp Blog BEFORE the class actually starts on Monday. 

Guess what the card is for??  If you said Halloween...You are WRONG!! That would be TOO EASY!!  It was for my niece's graduation.  No I haven't gone mad, nor do I wish her dead.  She graduated from the University of Minnesota's Mortuary Science Program.  As you can see the tombstone says RIP, inside the card it says Really Impressive Performance.  Yeah I know it's kind of corny.  The tombstone, fence and grass were all cut with my Cricut, though I don't remember what cartridge.




This is a one page (so far) layout I did of my daughter's prom.  I love this candid shot.  The paper is from Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi Collection. I made the flowers using Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Wraps, and Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi Epoxy Brad and Jewels for the centers.  I Used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to color newspaper then cut the flowers with Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves and Paper Rosette dies.  The title, butterflies and flourishes are from items I had in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment